Services We Will Offer Our Seniors
Our facility provides the ideal environment for seniors who need assistance with daily living activities, such as bathing, dressing, preparation of meals and medication management. Our primary focus is physical and mental wellness with a special emphasis on maintaining our senior’s independence. Our seniors will enjoy state-of-the-art and elegantly styled living spaces, delicious meals from menus, daily social activities, weekly transportation around Haralson County, and personalized assistance from devoted and caring staff. Below are just some of the services we will offer our seniors.
- Three well-balanced meals per day, including 2 snacks in between meals (residents have a variety of choices and may select from a menu).
- Daily housekeeping and trash removal.
- Laundry services.
- Social activities.
- Field trips and transportation to doctor visits.
- Professional and qualified staff available 24 hours a day.
- Personal hygiene, grooming, showering, bathing, and dressing.
- Medication management.
- Mobility, transferring and safety monitoring.
Kelly Foundation for Senior Living
4083 Business 27, Buchanan, GA 30113